As experienced professionals, we offer assistance in the following areas:
- Development of strategic plans
- Profit enhancement studies
- Regulatory compliance assistance
- Ongoing loan review services
- Supervisory Committee audits/reviews
- Asset/liability management and budgeting systems development
- Industry specific seminars/conferences
- Internal control evaluation and system reviews
Supervisory Committee and Board Training
The professionals in our credit union services group will provide training for your supervisory committee and BOD on site. We also have several seminars a year throughout the United States. Give us a call and check availability.
The professionals in our credit unions services group have been involved in various aspects of the credit union merger and acquisition process, including identifying and evaluating potential merger and acquisition targets, assisting in modeling and projections for determination of fair value, assisting with the requisite regulatory filings with the NCUA and other credit union regulatory agencies.
Tax Consulting For CUSOís
Our tax professionals are familiar with newly enacted Federal and state tax legislation that has a direct impact on credit unions. Our professionals are prepared to ease your tax-planning efforts through preparation of tax estimates, and to keep you informed of new developments and the effect they will have on your credit unionís CUSO.